快捷导航
Hello,

after updating some software on the Evo Xavier (and adding a Ubuntu package repository URL) I seemingly upgraded the Kernel and need to flash the device because USB doesn't work anymore. Maybe you could add some information about this in the documentation.

Now I want to know what cable to use to flash the Jetson from my x86 host. The documentation talks about a micro USB cable which seems to make no sense. Can I use USB-A (Evo Xavier side flash port) to USB-C (host computer)? The video about the flashing doesn't show what cable has been used on the host side.

Thank you for your help!
举报 使用道具
| 回复

共 2 个关于本帖的回复 最后回复于 2021-2-16 02:31

miivii_tfc 游客 发表于 2021-2-16 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like my USB-A to USB-C cable works.

First I had some issues under Ubuntu 20.04 (with fish shell I got an error "/usr/bin/env: 'python' No such file or directory). I installed python-is-python3 package and switched to bash shell and now the flashing seems to work.

1. sudo apt-get install python-is-python3
复制代码

BTW: To see the error it was useful to execute the flashing tool from a terminal command prompt.
贺老师 游客 发表于 2021-2-16 02:31 | 显示全部楼层
miivii_tfc 发表于 2021-2-16 00:12
Seems like my USB-A to USB-C cable works.

First I had some issues under Ubuntu 20.04 (with fish she ...

Hi

Yes, you are correct. This is a mistake in the document, usb type A to type A cable is correct.

For the python-is-python3 package, we are upgrading the tool to a new version.
In that version, the environment check will be finished automatically, and it will be more convince.
(The current tool sucks...)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点我注册

精彩推荐

• canbus与vcu相连接,出现bus-off状态
  • 有线连接失败
  • Apex 串口通讯
  • 关于SPI通信问题咨询
  • MIIVII APEX DUAL ORIN米文域控制器产品合

明星用户