goktuggurler 发表于 2024-4-30 20:15

Miivii Apex Dual Orin Master Start Problem !

Hello,
Due to the SSD Capacity issue, Miivii team sent me a “copy/rootfs3” rar file via email. I followed these instructions and did what I needed to do to the Master SSD, but when I restarted the system, the Master device did not boot. Can you help us for the solution of this system? When the device reboots, M_PWR: Green, M_SYS: Green, flashes fast and turns back to red. S_PWR: Green, S_SYS: Green flashes. Master system cannot be initialized. I am waiting for support for this solution.

蓝染 发表于 2024-5-1 00:44

Hello goktuggurler,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your SSD. From your description, it seems like the issue might be related to the SSD not booting up properly after you applied the 'copy/rootfs3' rar file. This could be due to a number of factors, such as the formatting of the SSD, the mounting of the SSD, or the SSD itself.

First, let's check if the SSD has been formatted correctly. You can do this by following the instructions provided in the '扩展设备配置方法' section of our guide. If the SSD is formatted correctly, the next step is to check if the SSD is being mounted correctly at startup. You can do this by checking the 'miivii_mount_ssd.service' and 'miivii_mount_ssd.sh' files in the '/etc/systemd/system' and '/etc/systemd/' directories respectively.

If the SSD is formatted and mounted correctly, the issue might be with the SSD itself. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to our technical support team at helpdesk@miivii.com for further assistance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to help.

Best,
Your Technical Support Engineer
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Miivii Apex Dual Orin Master Start Problem !